Unframed prints will arrive in a protective paper in a hardback envelope. We advise that you do not remove the print from the paper until you are ready to frame it and once you have looked at the print return it to the envelope and store the envelope laid flat.Keep any handling of the print to a minimum, if you need to handle the print for framing follow these tips to avoid damaging the print.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly prior to handling the print to avoid any dirt or oils from your skin marking the paper. If possible wear cotton gloves.
- When holding the print balance the edges on your fingers like you would hold a photograph to avoid getting finger prints on the image.
- Do not place the print face down on any surface, and do not place anything on top of the print.
- We recommend you frame the print as soon as possible to avoid any damage caused by handling the print.
- When handling your banner ensure that your hands and any surfaces you place the banner on are clean and dry.
- Banners come ready to hang the string will sit nicely on a standard picture hook that is appropriate for the size and weight of the piece .
- Do not wash your banner in the event it gets marked you can sponge the area with a clean damp sponge.
- Banners are pressed before they are packed but they can arrive with creases. Iron the banner on reverse before hanging.